Friday, December 19, 2008

Finding Online Love 2

This is going to be the second part to my Finding Online Love postings. I hope that through these articles that I can provide to you some insight on the things that I found when I was searching out Love Online.


There are many reasons for using the online medium for your search. And I am proof that not only can you find love but I will tell you how I did it. And I found the most wonderful woman my wife.


When you find a personals site that you wish to search for love on, a few of the things you need to do is.


Set up a new email account that you will use just for this purpose.


And sign-up with an account and make a profile.


I will walk you through the profile process here there are a few things that will raise the number of replies that you will get to your interest request some of these things will increase your replies by over six hundred percent.


Ok next thing you want to do and understand this in these days of internet fraud and people out there just looking for take others for what ever it is that they can get. You do not need to be defensive but smart about the amount of information it is that you put out there. At least until you truly feel comfortable with the person that you decide is the one that you wish to pursue this with and learn as your relationship grows.


That being said use a screen name at first try to make it original something that is catchy and will attract attention to your profile. Be general about personal information,But be honest what i mean is do not stretch the truth to much. Be yourself in the long run it will bring to you the type of relationship that you desire.


Now go to your collection of pictures of yourself if you do have one just have a friend take a few of you. Choose one that best shows you in the type of light you wish to be seen. Remember this first impressions are lasting so if you do not have a picture that you like of yourself then take a few new ones and pick the best one and use that. Do not worry about being it perfect none of us are we all have our flaws that is what makes us individuals. I cannot say this enough just be yourself.


And when it comes to what you are looking for in a mate just tell them your likes your dislikes what your idea of a great first date would be like. And about you if you like to cook or ski or what ever it is that you enjoy let your potential mate know about you so that they can get a small picture of the type of person that you are and are looking for.


In my next posting I will get into some of the things to look for in potential future mates in there profiles how to seperate the true relationship seekers from the cons.

No comments:

Post a Comment