Monday, December 15, 2008

Finding Online Love!

I can tell you from my own experience It is not only possible but with the advent of the internet it has brought a whole new world of potential mates to your finger tips.I am going to make this a series of articles on this subject because it will take alot to explain some of the in's and outs of meeting your next love online.

Let me start with a short story of what it is that I am talking about. Back a few years ago I had just found myself after a six year relationship sitting alone, single and feeling pretty down about my chances of finding someone new.

You know that feeling when after you have had a breakup and you feel that you will never be able to find another to replace your lost love. Well let me tell you that is not true at all. You cannot only replace them, but often as I found meet another that will soon make you wonder why you were so worried about it in the first place.

So late one night I was browsing the net and found myself in google search typing terms like lost love, get your ex back and i kept seeing the same advertizment coming up. It went something like get your ex back "The Magic Of Making Up."

So hoping like we all do for that magic solution to my woes I clicked on the add and it was truly one of the best decisions that I have made in a long time. It talked about the whys and how's of breakups and how to not only get your love back but how to move on after you split and open yourself to new people.

And know that unlike that feeling that you have now you are not alone in this feeling. That many others have and are experiencing the exact same feelings with you.

So I put into action a few of the ideas that I read. One thing that I did was to go to a well known personals site and start looking for ladies that iterested me. Now I am not here to tell you what it is that interest different people there are many factors to our choosing a partner so be open to new and different people.

My best advice is take kind of a business approach to it and in business volume is the key, so find ten to twenty people that interest you and send them all a short note saying what it is that you are there for and what you are looking for in a potential mate put a little of your personality in there and await a reply.

By sending out so many I know that you are going to think what is this speed dating or something. No it is not, with volume you will do a few things at once. It will help a great deal with those feelings that I just spoke of in the way of letting you know that yes there are others out there interested and yes you will meet many interesting and great people through the course of these articles.

And I hope with some of what I will tell you will like I have, find your one true love. As I have in my wife and find the happiness that I enjoy everytime that I look into the eyes of my two wonderful sons.

If you to are interested in learning the great advice that I gained from TW Jackson in his "The Magic Of Making Up."take a look it is filled with so much information on relationships.

No comments:

Post a Comment